Capability Enhancement Skills
Soft Skills : Click Here
Capability development and skills enhancement initiatives are taken by the institution in the following areas Analytical skills development, Human value development, Personality and Professional development and Employability skills development. The college focuses on inculcating the skills of:
- Creative thinking
- Work ethic
- Time management
- Critical thinking
- Conflict resolution
Language and Communication Skills : Click Here
In every academic year a departmental workshop is organised by all departments of Faculty of Languages.These departments include Department of English, Department of Hindi , Department of Urdu and Department of Sanskrit. Apart from the workshop which focuses on the improvement of spoken and written language skills, various seminars and group discussion sessions are also conducted to enhance the communication skills of students. Moreover various events and competitions including poem recitation, extempore, story telling, mimes and short plays are also organised regularly. Prizes and certificates are given to the winners of these competitions and participants are encouraged for enhanced participation and active learning through these events.The students selected in these events are further trained for participation in district and inter college competitions . Every year ,students win prizes in these events and bring laurels and fame to the institution. Specific programmes like Spoken English Symposium , Sanskrit Subhashinee, Premchand Ko Kaise Padhe , Gorakhbani Ka Marm Aur Uska Lok Vyapi Prachar have been organised in recent years to enhance the overall learning experience of students.
Life Skills (Yoga, Physical Fitness, Health and Hygiene) : Click Here
A very important aspect of fitness is strength, flexibility, and balance, and the College understands that there is no better way, other than yoga, to develop all of these. The Yoga team has become the reason for pride for the College at various national level tournaments. The Yoga Room of the college provides a well oxygenated place with a perfectly well-lit environment without any disturbances like sound, becoming a peaceful haven for the practitioners. The department encourages all the students, teaching and non-teaching staff at the College to learn and perform yoga to rejuvenate them. The departmental society regularly conducts yoga and meditation sessions along with competitions for all students and staff membersA “Health Club” has been created at the college level to sensitize students about health and its well-being by organizing Yoga camps, meditation sessions, lectures, and seminars on different preventable health issues throughout the year. The College has world class gymnasium facilities in the campus. It has all the modern and requisite facilities for students to take part in the process of maintaining and developing their physique and health. It has facilities for cardio exercises as well as strength and core exercises. It has all the equipment for weightlifting exercises with free weights of different classes.
ICT/Computing Skills : Click Here
- ICT helps students to develop new skills and become morecreative. ICT stimulates the development of imagination as well as initiative. It is a valuable tool for producing work, both in terms of content and form.
- It improves students’ academic performance their classroom experience also improves substantially.
- Motivation and attention levels are increased, contributing to greater effective learning.
- Increases students' responsibility and sense of autonomy.
- Students use the Tablet as a work tool at home, which gives rise to the incorporation of new learning methodologies, online education, flipped classrooms, etc…
- To increase interest,resources such as videos, websites, graphics, and games are shared in the WhatsApp group of students. Multimedia content is also shared as part of the blended learning process.
- Collaborative work is clearly enhanced with the different digital tools. It is easier than ever to create team projects, cooperate and learn from each other.
Added File on Capability Enhancement and Development Skills : Click Here