Procedure for Admission
1. In order to bring transparency in the admission process, the college has started the process of admission "online" from the sesion 2013-14.
2. From the year 2017-18 submission of fees will also be 'online'.
3. The student willing to take admission must apply Online on our website www.gwpgc.ac.in. But before going online, get ready the scanned copy of Photo of Candidate and Signature of Candidate and Parent/Guardian
4. After submitting the application fee Online (Rs. 120/- for General and OBC and Rs. 60/- for SC and ST), a Reference ID will be sent from ICICI Bank through SMS on registered mobile and Email Id.
5. After a few minutes the Application No. will be sent from GGPGC, Ghazipur through SMS on registered mobile and Email Id.
6. Using this Application No. one can get access of the Application Form for Admission.
7. Type in, select from drop-down menu and / or tick (?) the entries as required to fill the Application Form for Admission.
8. When complete, click on "Submit"
9. The Registration No. and Merit Index will be sent from GGPGC, Ghazipur through SMS on registered mobile and Email Id. The
10. Take hard copy (Print-out) of the application form.
11. There is an option of one-time-correction. So, thoroughly check the form. If there is any mistake, you can correct it online once only. Get the print-out after correction.
12. You need to submit the hard copy in the College only at the time of Counselling.
13. After publication of Merit List on the our Website, you are required to come with the print-out of the Application Form and Affidavits with photo copies and originals of all the enclosures as per schedule.
14. After counselling submit your fee Online to complete the admission process.
1. The candidate herself will be responsible for any mistake in Application Form. At the time of counselling if error is found, her candidature may be rejected.
2. If a candidate does not appear on scheduled date and time for counselling or if she does not submit the requred documents including original TC and CC, he candidature will be rejected.
3. If a candidate does not submit the FEE within the specified period, her candidature will be summarily rejected.