GOVERNMENT GIRLS' P.G. COLLEGE, GHAZIPUR
Faculty members of our college use numerous ICT tools like- Google meet, zoom, Google Forms, Cisco-Webex, projectors, OBS, YouTube, social media, etc.
- ICT helps students to develop new skills and become morecreative. ICT stimulates the development of imagination as well as initiative. It is a valuable tool for producing work, both in terms of content and form.
- It improves students’ academic performance their classroom experience also improves substantially.
- Motivation and attention levels are increased, contributing to greater effective learning.
- Increases students' responsibility and sense of autonomy.
- Students use the Tablet as a work tool at home, which gives rise to the incorporation of new learning methodologies, online education, flipped classrooms, etc…
- To increase interest,resources such as videos, websites, graphics, and games are shared in the WhatsApp group of students. Multimedia content is also shared as part of the blended learning process.
- Collaborative work is clearly enhanced with the different digital tools. It is easier than ever to create team projects, cooperate and learn from each other.
- Close dialogue between students and teachers is encouraged through different channels, in a more spontaneous and less formal way.